Thursday, April 15, 2010

You are so Beautiful!

So I created this blog a while ago and thought I was going to start writing but it never seemed to happen. I have decided I am going to start writing and whatever is supposed to come out will.

A bible study group was started at my house about 2 1/2 months ago and during this time some awesome things have taken place. It's crazy to me how many bad things can take place in this house each week but every Wednesday God never lets us down. All those situations that seem so big at the time become nothing. Last night was one of those days where you look back and can pin point every single thing that was of God. I was taught something extremely important yesterday that hasn't left my mind since it took place. God taught me the importance of listening to His voice and reacting to what He says. God spoke to me and because of the place I was in at the time, I was given the chance to fully listen to what God had placed on my heart. If you would have asked me a year ago what it meant to hear Gods voice and to listen to Him, I wouldn't have had a clue. A year ago around this same time I began noticing who God really was. I no longer looked at Him as a child would but as someone who understood the impact He has on each one of our lives. At the time I had just had ankle surgery and was very frustrated with not being able to play soccer and just being in pain. I met someone at that time that changed my life forever by opening my eyes and heart to the love that was found in God, a love that couldn't and can't be found anywhere else. The rest of that year would consist of a number of other injuries that would constantly test my faith. Each time got easier in some areas but harder in others. I now understand the meaning of being obedient and having faith in God no matter what is taking place in my life. I see God's hand in every single thing I do and I constantly think about the effect it could have on my life. God is my everything and without Him I would not be standing right now. The people He has placed in my life have always been there at the exact time I needed them. It happened again last night and all I could do was sit there in shock. It's so incredible how you can look back at things and totally see God doing His thing. He has His hand in every little thing and it's all to help us, never to hurt us. God really is preparing us today for what the future holds. Looking at each situation that takes place and knowing that God is behind it and will bring good from it has helped me so much. I have all the faith in the world that God will bring me out of the things I am in when the time is right. He can heal anyone and anything but it will be when He feels it's time and not any sooner. Trust God in any situation that you might be in and never doubt what He can do. Be faithful to Gods word and obedient to what He is asking of you. Live your life striving to be like God, and never settle with your relationship because it can always be better. Let go of the control and give it all up to God, He will take care of the rest! :)

God loves you and so do I!!


-Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment